You know companies are looking for electrical engineers, but are you in a good position to get hired? With the help of expert electrical engineering recruitment liaisons like us, you can get the spark your job search needs.
Electrical engineering job description
Electrical engineers design, develop, and test electrical devices, equipment, and systems. This can range from navigation or communication systems to motors and power generators. They study and apply the physics and mathematics of electricity, electromagnetism and electronics in their work and often oversee the manufacturing of these devices, systems, and equipment.
Types of electrical engineering jobs
- Analog & Digital Circuit Design
- IC Circuit Design
- Analog & Digital Signal Processing
- Project Management
- Nano Technology
- Controls Design and Control Panel Layout
- PLC Programming
- Motion and Process Controls
- Industrial Networks
- Cable and Interconnect Design
- Power Supply, Distribution, and/or Transmission
Let us take things up a notch.Read Less