We recruit and place engineering technicians with a range of skill sets in a number of disciplines within the technical and manufacturing arena. To leverage our experience, speed, and network, work with us.
Engineering technician requirements
Requirements to be a technician in the engineering space ranges from having a high school diploma or GED to holding a college degree and can also require some years of experience in specific work environments. Sometimes licensing or certifications may be required, depending on the type of job and company.
Types of tech and manufacturing technician jobs
- Electronic/Electrical Technicians – Prototype, Production, Test, Fabrication
- Mechanical Technicians – Prototype, Production, Test, Fabrication
- Inspectors – Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Printed Circuit
- Assemblers – Mechanical, Electro-Mechanical, Printed Circuit, Medical
- Machinists – Prototype, Production, All-Around, CNC, Toolmakers
- Computer Network Technicians/Helpdesk
- Lab Technicians
Let’s get you goingRead Less